At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via is hiring an exceptional Workforce Management Jr. Analyst to support the WFM operations of our high performance contact center operations. As a part of the WFM team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our support center is operating at the maximum level of efficiency and effectiveness and play a crucial role in ensuring we’re always equipped to deliver best-in-class customer support for us and our partners.
Shift: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm/alternating weekends
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor real-time inbound contact volume across a multi-channel and complex contact center operation, leveraging this data to identify emerging trends and generate business insights
- Design and deliver daily and weekly staffing projection reports
- Create and maintain staffing schedules including handling of unplanned absence and PTO
- Handle real-time adjustments to staffing depending on spikes in activity levels
- Ensure the integrity of our data within our systems and that reporting is
- accurate and reliable
- Demonstrate a curiosity and proactive desire to research anomalies and delve into the ‘why’ behind the data
- Drive efficiency and operational success within the Salt Lake City site
- 2+ years of work experience in a contact center or 1+ year of WFM experience.
- 1+ year experience with workforce systems such as; Injixo, Aspect eWFM, Avaya CMS, IEX, Genesis, Teleopti, and/or Verint/Blue Pumpkin.
- Intermediate level of experience with Google Sheets and MS Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- A proactive attitude and an ability to work independently, be detail oriented, and have a strong analytical mind.
- Working knowledge of and ability to speak to WFM/contact center metrics and terminology.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, & holidays.
- Fantastic healthcare benefits, 401k matching, and Paid Time Off
- 12 week 100% paid Maternal leave for eligible employees
- 8 week 100% paid Parental leave for eligible employees
- Employer paid Short Term and Long Term disability
- Opportunities for top performers to visit our headquarters in New York to see and use our service
- Flexible scheduling options
- Opportunities for advancement
- Office within walking distance of UTA FrontRunner
- Commuter Benefit Reimbursement
- Gym Reimbursement