About This Role
As a Revenue & Strategy Operations Principal, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth in Via’s consumer and partner cities, owning both unit-economics and P&L targets. You will achieve those goals by generating data-driven insights, developing pricing and executing pricing strategies, and leading cross-functional efforts across teams. You’ll work closely with operations teams, financial analysts, product experts, engineers, and data scientists to develop ideas, deploy tests, and deliver results. We are a low-ego, high-impact team who enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems.
What You'll Do
- Own high-level revenue targets, and develop/execute creative strategies to achieve them
- Work with city and partner teams, general managers, and senior management to develop and implement pricing + growth strategies and improve competitive positioning
- Galvanize other teams (ops, finance, data science, product) to achieve long-term goals and unlock new value
- Build and use dashboards, data analyses, AB tests, and other methods to identify opportunities and track progress
- Ideate, pitch, and execute proposals to maximize revenue (new features; new product lines or subscription models, etc.) in front of both internal and external audiences
Who You Are
- Analytically fluent and experienced in extracting insights from large datasets
- Highly analytical and a good communicator. You can not only knock out a complex analysis, but can quickly distill key insights for various groups
- Able to own large, complex projects end-to-end and drive to results
- Able to ‘influence without authority’ and get things done within a multi-team, multi-geography organization
- Familiar with financial and accounting concepts
- Comfortable with technical tools (e.g., SQL, Tableau, Python, R, Excel) and / or a willingness to develop this skill set
- Record of exceptional academic and professional achievement
- Have 5+ years of work experience, likely at a high-growth startup, established tech company, consulting, or financial firm
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, compliments existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.