As Partner Success - Associate Principal on ViaVan’s platform partnerships team, you will build and maintain long-lasting relationships with partners using ViaVan’s on-demand transit solution (transportation providers and corporations). You will be responsible for providing insights on their operations, support them during different phases of their growth and be a sounding board in their operations decisions. You will help increase partners’ satisfaction, platform usage, and retention of our clients by acting as their trusted advisor and as their voice to other parts of the organisation. You will monitor the daily operations of our partners’ deployments and help drive continuous improvement and growth of their service, enabling Via to retain valued clients and drive long-term revenue growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as a strategic consultant: monitor the service, collect Partner’s feedback, analyse data and provide insights on how to improve the efficiency and quality of their service
- Manage and develop client relationships with public sector transportation agencies and private sector transportation providers, translating a business agreement into a growing and successful on-demand transit system.
- Leveraging demand, usage, and other performance data harvested across multiple data tools, advise partners on all aspects of the service, including rider and driver acquisition and product enhancements.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate and oversee all logistical and technical aspects required to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Become an expert on the Via platform and use this knowledge to distill client requests and turn them into an actual product and operational improvements.
- Promote best practices and new ways for clients to leverage our platform and solutions growing client usage and enabling customer success.
- Manage product expectations and development, working with our engineering team to distill requests and ideas into actionable next steps and technology features
- Stay informed on current events and trends involving clients, Via competitors and the mobility/transportation industry
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a client facing role; Customer Success/Account Management/Consulting experience in a software/SaaS environment preferred
- Written and spoken fluency in German
- A strong executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- Organised and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player: people love working with you and for you
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enjoy travel and are excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university (MBA a plus) and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Experience at a startup and/or in the mobility sector a plus
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. A joint venture between Via, the world's leading developer and provider of on-demand mass transit technology, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world's preeminent automotive company, ViaVan is transforming the way people get around. From on-demand buses in London to the world's largest publicly operated electric shuttle fleet in Berlin, ViaVan's sophisticated mobility operating system is powering transportation in Europe's biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players across the continent. We've provided more than 6 million shared rides since our launch in 2017, and we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in London, Berlin, and Amsterdam, projects in over a dozen markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, is passionate about building the next generation of mobility technology, and never backs down from a challenge, we want to hear from you!
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.