We are looking for a killer full stack developer to produce our new scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a freshly created cross-functional team in our new engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
We write a lot of GoLang and JS but we are polyglots. If you are coming from different coding environment, joining our team will be the best way to learn new tech and move to GoLang as a solid backend engineer.
We run a lot of Kubernetes, Docker, Git, Bash, *Nix, AWS Lambdas, Cloud Functions.
We deploy in Google Cloud and AWS - if you don’t have experience we’re sure you’ll have enough time to learn the cloud stacks
Your key success factors
As a senior full stack software engineer at Via you:
- Should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Should have nailed down the relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, CockroachDB) or NoSQL DBs (e.g. MongoDB, Cloud Firestore).
- Should be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Share your expertise with the team by putting your ego aside.
- Should make sure that you and everyone around you are growing towards an outstanding group of professionals who share the same passion.
- Should write your technical docs or implementation proposals, mentor and improve the overall performance of the team.
- Should bring ideas to the table, take ownership over project timelines and deliverables and help us scale.
- BCS or equivalent experience - not a must
- Proven experience as a full stack developer
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Modesty, humbleness, proactiveness
- Sparkling and sharp team player
- Good communication and logical thinking
- Very good level of English
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.