Unbelievable customer service is a critical part of the ViaVan brand, and we’re looking for the best in the business. As a Technical Support Representative, you’ll provide consistently outstanding support to ViaVan’s Partners through email and phone-based communications. ViaVan has dozens of partners around the world powering their transportation services with ViaVans technology – ranging from local and national transit authorities, large private sector transportation providers, and fleet owners, as well as private companies and universities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service, in the form of phone and e-mail communications, to exceed partner expectations
- Become an expert on ViaVan – develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, services, and best practices to be able to answer support inquiries on a daily basis
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide high-level responses in an efficient manner
- Proactive about pleasing your customers; obsessed with making sure needs are met
- A natural multi-tasker who can remain unfazed by a fast-paced environment and high-volume work
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- You love technology and are excited to guide partners in the use of Via's product
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Have previous work experience in B2B, enterprise business
- Zendesk experience a plus
- Fluency in either French or German required, in addition to English
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.