We’re searching for a talented, experienced and creative Product Designer. You’ll work with different teams to deliver cutting-edge, user-centered digital experiences for millions of our daily based users.
We’re searching for out-of-the-box curious thinkers with a passion for details and functionality who want to solve problems together with a team that values bold ideas and attention to details.
What You'll Do:
- Embed user-centered design principles and craft intelligent, cutting-edge and user-centered digital experiences, act as the user advocate
- Lead the product design of the Rider application that is being used by millions on daily bases
- Work together with the head of product design, product team and engineers to bring these experiences to life.
- Perform design and user research, design, and prototyping mobile and web interfaces
- Working closely with Product Managers, Analysts and Developers to create simple and usable user experiences
- Designing and delivering mockups for internal and external stakeholders with a strong focus on the holistic user journey
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience with end-to-end (UX and UI) product design in a product company
- Experience working on a customer facing mobile application and complex SaaS platforms
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, UX patterns, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experienced with conducting usability sessions with real users - Advantage
- Looking to shape and improve the future of smart transportation
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills with high level of verbal and written English.
- You have a positive attitude and great social skills and a team player
- You possess the ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch,Principle, Adobe suite and other design tools
- Experience in motion and interaction design- Advantage
- Ability to create prototypes - Advantage
- B.A in Visual Communication – Advantage
- Online portfolio – A MUST
We build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?