As a sales principal in Via Mobility Israel team, you will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, partner success, business development, expansion, finance and legal teams.
- Oversee the simultaneous development of multiple competitive procurements from beginning to end -- through evaluation, content creation, review, and submission.
- Develop insights regarding customer use-cases; position and present Via as an ideal solution for client needs
- Analyze data sets and run simulations to discover future deployments insights
- Negotiate with partners to drive positive outcomes on items such as financial and pricing conditions, legal terms, service levels, KPIs, product and service design, and governance
- Apply your strategic thinking skills and work closely with Via Mobility Israel’s team to create context-specific service plans and customized pricing and budgeting proposals.
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- Expertise in prospecting, cross-selling, and developing relationships with senior level officials and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Hebrew and English); whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals.
- Experience working in a data analysis
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into simple and self explanatory insights
- Bachelor's degree - a must
- Advanced degree - a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.