As Via’s Events Marketing Associate, you’ll join an energetic team that thrives on getting our innovative mobility technology in front of as many potential partners as possible. You’ll play a critical role in driving Via’s brand awareness, generating demand, and enabling our sales team to quickly close more deals. You’ll work closely with Sales and Marketing colleagues to identify, plan, project manage and execute marketing events and trade shows that attract customer interest. As a curious and lifelong learner, you will seek out best in class event practices and bring them back to your peers to continuously improve our events strategy and tactics. Being data-driven, you understand the importance of measuring the impact that events have on the business. We’re always learning and looking to improve lead generation and ROI, and you’ll be a big part of that. This is a high-impact and diverse role that includes a mix of operational tasks, project management and creative work, so you’ll thrive in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and manage the events strategy for Via’s platform business to ensure coverage of different geographies, markets and customer subsegments
- Work closely with other marketing colleagues to ensure measurement of ROI in terms of customer touchpoints, lead generation and press coverage generated by events
- Identify high potential events including industry conferences for Via’s Partnerships team; determine which events are best suited for attending, sponsoring, exhibiting, and/or speaking
- Write and submit clear and concise proposals for speaking opportunities
- Project manage and coordinate all aspects of events and trade shows/conventions from launch to follow-up, from identifying requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, to coordinating logistics for each event, managing attendee lists and effective pre and post-event communications
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create high-impact marketing materials
- Travel to events to provide onsite management as needed
- Manage event ROI process, including accurate tracking in Salesforce CRM, as well as develop and document event management best practices
- 2-4 years of experience with event planning and sales enablement
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Business-level proficiency in another language (i.e. French, German, Spanish) a plus.
- Highly detail oriented, with strong project management and organizational skills
- Self starter with eagerness to take initiative
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to customer service and fostering relationships, both internal and external
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Enjoy multitasking and operating under pressure to meet deadlines
- Critical thinker, able to use sound judgement and data-driven decision making to drive business objectives
- Resourceful, and enjoy creating success by doing more with less
- Bachelor's degree
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.