As Via’s Events Marketing Manager, you’ll join an energetic team that thrives on getting our innovative mobility technology in front of as many potential partners as possible. The Events Marketing Associate will be responsible for shaping the annual event strategy for Via’s B2B and B2G business (at Via this is known as our “Platform Business”), creating campaigns to support the events, managing the event experience, and measuring results. You will partner closely with the global Platform Sales team and the broader marketing organization. You should be a strategic and scrappy thinker with exceptional attention to detail, a focus on creating great brand experiences that deliver measurable results for Via as we define the future of transportation in cities around the world.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive Via’s events strategy and manage all aspects of event coordination including: strategy, objectives, materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, etc...
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales and marketing teams.
- Research industry events and evaluate sponsorship opportunities based on Via’s objectives and target markets.
- Partner with PR to write and submit clear and concise proposals for speaking opportunities
- Maintain event and campaign documents - budgets, calendars, checklists, run-of-show, etc.
- Complete budget reviews and ROI analysis; pivot strategy to align with findings.
- Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with the sales and demand generation teams, managing and analyzing campaign data in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create high-impact marketing materials
- Travel to events to provide onsite management as needed
- 5+ years of experience with event planning and/or field marketing in a B2B or B2G environment
- Collaborative; Strong ability to work seamlessly across departments and geographies with business and creative teams (internally and externally)
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Business-level proficiency in another language (i.e. French, German, Spanish) a plus.
- Campaign-oriented approach to events
- Highly detail oriented, with strong project management and organizational skills
- Self starter with eagerness to take initiative
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to customer service and fostering relationships, both internal and external
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Enjoy multitasking and operating under pressure to meet deadlines
- Critical thinker, able to use sound judgement and data-driven decision making to drive business objectives
- Resourceful, and enjoy creating success by being efficient with resources
- Experience with tradeshow environments and logistics
- Bachelor's degree
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.