At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
As Vehicle Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships that are critical to Via’s ability to offer transit solutions across products and markets. You will lead the collaboration with Via’s operating teams in each market to form new vehicle partnerships, and roll out and manage vehicle programs. You will assist in defining the strategy and KPIs for the team, and the creation of scalable frameworks and playbooks to maximize the impact of the Vehicle Partnerships and Supply team across the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute and continue to develop partnership strategies to achieve Via’s growth objectives
- Own and manage key partnerships (OEM’s, leasing companies) across products and markets
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with prospective partners
- Launch and operationalize new partnerships and new programs
- Collaborate with partners to develop program offerings (vehicle, leasing terms, pricing, etc.) that are tailored to local market conditions
- Collaborate with the Acquisition and Engagement teams on the promotion of programs to Via’s driver partners
- Define business requirements for the development of product features that support our partnerships
- Contribute to the ongoing development of team strategy and planning
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBAs and other advanced degree holders preferred
- Experience in partnership management, business development, strategic account management or similar role; consulting background preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multitask, iterate quickly, and adapt to a rapidly evolving demands
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building relationships over time
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
- Must be willing to travel 25-35% as needed
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.