We are looking for an Algorithms Developer to join our R&D center in Tel Aviv. The position is under the Algo group, which is responsible for the various Via algorithms that run in production on our live servers. The position requires deep understanding of our existing algorithms, with ability to maintain and improve them, as well as developing new ones for the various needs we have here at Via. If you’re a developer by heart and enjoy working in an algorithms oriented hands-on dynamic environment, that position might be just for you!
Who You Are:
- BSc. in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics / similar field
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- Have a solid background in an object oriented programming language, preferably Python
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- Team player: you work well with people, as well as by yourself.
- Pragmatic: you know how to deconstruct a problem into few smaller problems
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.