We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for an Algorithms Developer to join our R&D center in Tel Aviv.
The position is under the Algo group, which is responsible for the various Via algorithms that run in production on our live servers. The position requires deep understanding of our existing algorithms, with ability to maintain and improve them, as well as developing new ones for the various needs we have here at Via. If you’re a developer by heart and enjoy working in an algorithms oriented hands-on dynamic environment, that position might be just for you!
- BSc. in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics / similar field
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- Have a solid background in an object oriented programming language, preferably Python
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- Team player: you work well with people, as well as by yourself.
- Pragmatic: you know how to deconstruct a problem into few smaller problems
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.