At Via, we're at the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale; smart transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. From New York to London, we’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Brand Marketing Principal you’ll be responsible for combining Via’s business strategy with brand thinking and working cross-functionally to launch and drive marketing campaigns to riders and drivers across our global business. You’ll develop holistic and measurable marketing strategies to help tell Via’s story to audiences around the globe and ensure that new features, products, business lines, and campaigns reflect our brand identity, and are aligned to the business’ broader goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Become fully immersed in the Via brand and mission and help us tell our story to riders and drivers globally
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders across growth, product and creative design to develop strategic marketing plans that drive growth and awareness of Via’s business
- Collaborate with a talented creative team to craft and develop thoughtful materials to support marketing campaigns and product features
- Ensure compliance with global marketing regulation including naming, trademark, license, copyright policy and GDPR regulations
- Analytical and thoughtful about data, you’ll need to think creatively about how to measure campaign performance and establish KPIs for Via’s brand
- Develop a robust testing framework across multiple channels to drive campaign efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree with a high level of academic achievement (min 3.5 GPA); MBAs and other advanced degree holders preferred
- 4-6 years experience, 2-3 years focused in brand or product marketing
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A great executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- An exceptional team player: people love working with you and for you
- An independent self-starter: you enjoy working as part of a small team and collaborating in a highly cross-functional role
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.