At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
As Via's Salesforce Administrator you will leverage the Salesforce platform to help keep Via’s operations humming. By becoming an expert on Via’s operations and data structures, the Salesforce Administrator will support the needs of our users and manage ongoing efforts to take our operations to the next level of efficiency. We’re looking for an experienced admin with strong project management skills and a knack for communicating complex processes.
- Supervise and support our team of Salesforce users across all Via markets and help drive training and adoption of new features
- Manage Salesforce user permissions and sharing rules for all Via teams
- Proactively identify inefficiencies or areas for improvement in Via's Salesforce implementation and work to find and implement solutions
- Identify and integrate connected apps and features with Salesforce to help optimize Via's operation
- Work closely with Via's development team to help test and advise on custom integrations
- Manage and troubleshoot existing integrations including Zendesk, Marketo, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exacttarget)
- Work closely with Via's senior operations team to identify the best ways to use Salesforce and the best solutions to complex business problems
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce, and detailed understanding of how to use Salesforce to solve business problems
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification preferred
- Detailed understanding of best practices for solving problems using Salesforce
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Basic familiarity with Apex and Visualforce
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- An eye for finding elegant solutions to increase efficiency and improve user experience
- Comfortable expressing complex ideas in easy-to-understand ways
- Strong academic record and history of achievement
Via is an equal opportunity employer.