As a Masters Intern in Amsterdam, you’ll receive unique immersion into all aspects of the tech industry: entrepreneurship, data analytics, operations management, and product/business development. You will be a part of our Amsterdam team as we scale and improve our service in this key market. We are looking for candidates who get excited about owning responsibility over real parts of our business and who will help us make the city of Amsterdam an even better place to live in and explore.
What you will do:
- Work closely with our senior team on growing and enhancing ViaVan’s day-to-day operations
- Run data-driven analysis to identify potential levers for improvement
- Take part in the decision-making process on what our service should look like and how it should work
- Work with our Amsterdam team, as well as our remote teams in New York and Tel Aviv, to test and implement changes in our algorithm and processes
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor ViaVan’s operations in real time and ensure its smooth execution
Who you are:
- Independent, enterprising self-starter, comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types. Not afraid to “get your hands dirty” in solving actual problems
- Cool under pressure; even when juggling multiple inquiries, you remain focused and structured to successfully deliver on your projects
- Analytically savvy with experience in data driven analyses (Excel and preferably Tableau) and a passion to drill deep
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Currently studying at Masters (MSc) level
- Fun to be around and looking to work in a team of a dozen highly enthusiastic and amazing colleagues :)
- Allowed to work in The Netherlands (unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visas for internships)
Commitment: This is a paid internship (full-time) for a period of 4-6 months, with the possibility to extend based on availability & performance. For this position we are looking for candidates that are available from August / September onwards.. This position is based in Amsterdam.
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. A joint venture between Via, the world's leading developer and provider of on-demand mass transit technology, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world's preeminent automotive company, ViaVan is transforming the way people get around. From on-demand buses in London to the world's largest publicly operated electric shuttle fleet in Berlin, ViaVan's sophisticated mobility operating system is powering transportation in Europe's biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players across the continent. We've provided more than 6 million shared rides since our launch in 2017, and we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in London, Berlin, and Amsterdam, projects in over a dozen markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, is passionate about building the next generation of mobility technology, and never backs down from a challenge, we want to hear from you!
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.