We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
If you are an iOS Test Engineer we want to meet you!!
- Develop iOS testing framework
- Develop test cases of multiple Via apps
- Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process
- Work closely with the developers and QA to fully cover the code and use cases
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Solid experience in UI development
- Understand the concepts of mobile client-server with Restful APIs
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- At least a year of experience with automated testing
- Experience with ‘XCTest’ testing framework - a big advantage
- Experience with ‘Espresso/Appium’ testing frameworks - a big advantage
- Experience with ‘Cucumber ‘- advantage
- Experience with ‘Hiptest automated tests ‘- advantage.
- Experience with Swift- advantage
- Have the ability to define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs
- Have the ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly
- A team worker with excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- A fast learner with the ability to work independently
- Excited and passionate about technology