Via, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and provider, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world’s preeminent automotive company, have launched ViaVan, a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. ViaVan is launching on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and leads the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams. In Berlin we have launched BerlKönig together with our partners from BVG, Berlin’s public transport agency. Our service here is the largest public sector deployment of an on-demand shuttle service anywhere in the world.
As a Communications Associate in our Berlin team, you’ll be instrumental in fostering a strong sense of community amongst our riders and drivers and help us to build a unique, engaging brand. For this you will work directly with our senior team in Berlin as well as our regional and international communication teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be the voice of ViaVan - you'll be responsible for drafting a variety of communications to a diverse audience of riders and drivers
- Use a variety of social and digital channels to cultivate engagement within the ViaVan community
- Work with our talented team of Graphic Designers to create a variety of materials to aid in our digital marketing efforts
- Support on communicating to our other stakeholders as well as the press
- Plan and execute events to appreciate our drivers
- Be a ViaVan evangelist by spreading knowledge of our service and brand
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- A gifted writer – people often tell you how much they enjoy your writing
- A natural storyteller – you know exactly what resonates with your audience and why
- A creative thinker – you put a unique spin on everything you write while staying true to brand values
- Fully fluent in German and English
ViaVan offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.