We are looking for a Algo Customer Success analyst to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Algorithm Analysis team responsible of taking an active and proactive role in maintaining specific areas of Via's algorithms.
- Take active part in configuring algorithmic logic for all Via's cities
- Process and resolve algorithmic issues while collaborating with Via's operation teams around the world
- Work closely with Via's Algo researchers, developers and analyst team
- configuring each cities needs from the product and algorithmic point of view
- BSc. industrial engineering or similar- advantage
- Good technical skills, unafraid of using new systems and technologies
- Passionate about details, methodical
- Super responsible, independent and capable of taking ownership on issues from end to end
- Great team player and blossom under pressure
- Experience with scripting languages and SQL - Must
- Working under pressure
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.