We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for a Algo Configurator to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Algorithm Analysis team responsible of taking an active and proactive role in maintaining specific areas of Via's algorithms.
- Take active part in configuring algorithmic logic for all Via's cities
- Process and resolve algorithmic issues while collaborating with Via's operation teams around the world
- Work closely with Via's Algo researchers, developers and analyst team
- configuring each cities needs from the product and algorithmic point of view
- BSc. industrial engineering or similar.
- Good technical skills, unafraid of using new systems and technologies
- Passionate about details, methodical
- Super responsible, independent and capable of taking ownership on issues from end to end
- Great team player and blossom under pressure
- Experience with scripting languages and SQL is a big plus
- Working under pressure