We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system for smart public transportation.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Singapore and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great.
If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for an Expansion Principle to join office in TLV.
The position is to be part of an operations team responsible for deploying Via’s services in Israel. You'll also manage the deployment of Via's game-changing technology in partnerships with public transit agencies, corporations and other transportation providers. Not just selling the product but rather grow the services.
- Coordinate a successful launch, as one of the first Via Israel ops employees.
- Be the focal point for the public transport operator, managing all aspects of the daily operations.
- Be able to conduct the customers throughout the process
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide creative solutions.
- Play a pivotal role for the technical project managers.
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor Via’s operation in real time and ensure its smooth execution.
- Contribute to product development, both internal and consumer-facing.
- Develop relationships with potential business partners.
- Conduct the team and the affiliates towards a successful launch.
- Be able to find resources to get things done.
- Professional experience in management
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service.
- Independent self-starter; you enjoy working as part of a small team, and are excited to help build the service in Israel from the ground up.
- Great executor: detail-oriented who gets the job done.
- Problem solver: you don’t accept the status quo, and always look for creative solutions. Be able to ask questions.
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone.
- Bachelor’s Degree- a must
- Record of exceptional academic achievement
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.