At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
As Partner Success Principal on Via’s platform partnerships team, you will build and maintain long-lasting relationships with partners using Via’s on-demand transit solution (public transit agencies, corporations, colleges, and other transportation providers). You will be responsible to provide strategic insights on their operations, support them during different phases of their growth and be a sounding board in their operations decisions. You will be responsible for increasing partners’ satisfaction, platform usage, and retention of our clients by acting as their trusted advisor and as their voice to other parts of the organization. You will monitor the daily operations of our partners' deployments and play a key role in driving the continuous improvement and growth of their service, enabling Via to retain valued clients and drive long-term revenue growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as a strategic consultant: monitor the service, collect Partner’s feedback, analyze data and provide insights on how to improve the efficiency and quality of their service
- Manage and develop client relationships with public sector transportation agencies and private sector transportation providers, translating a business agreement into a growing and successful on-demand transit system.
- Leveraging demand, usage, and other performance data harvested across multiple data tools, advise partners on all aspects of the service, including rider and driver acquisition and product enhancements.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate and oversee all logistical and technical aspects required to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Become an expert on the Via platform and use this knowledge to distill client requests and turn them into an actual product and operational improvements.
- Promote best practices and new ways for clients to leverage our platform and solutions growing client usage and enabling customer success.
- Manage product expectations and development, working with our engineering team to distill requests and ideas into actionable next steps and technology features
- Stay informed on current events and trends involving clients, Via competitors and the mobility/transportation industry
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a client facing role; Customer Success/Account Management/Consulting experience in a software/SaaS environment preferred
- A strong executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player: people love working with you and for you
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enjoy travel and are excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university (MBA a plus) and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Experience at a startup and/or in the mobility sector a plus
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.