As Director of Vehicle Solutions, you will be responsible for developing and executing the global strategy for vehicle supply/solutions. You will work closely with external partners to develop vehicle solutions for Driver Partners in Via’s consumer markets. You will be responsible for collaborating with local teams in each market to operationalize and maintain partnerships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with senior leadership to establish vision for global vehicle supply program
- Develop innovative product offerings (vehicle, leasing terms, pricing, etc.) that are tailored to local market conditions
- Manage key strategic partnerships (OEM’s, leasing companies) across consumer markets
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with prospective partners
- Oversee development and implementation of marketing strategies
- Own operational aspects of program execution
- Bachelor’s degree with a high level of academic achievement; MBAs and other advanced degree holders preferred
- 8+ years of experience in consulting, partnership management, business development, or similar role
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multi-task, iterate quickly, and adapt to a rapidly evolving demands
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building relationships over time
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
- Must be willing to travel 25-35% as needed
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.