We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s research on a wide variety of topics, providing data insights , enlightening live dilemmas, and suggesting business/product actions.
- Analyze large and complex data sets to discover product insights and help translate them into real world improvements
- Take ownership on new product features - in terms of analysis: define KPI’s, extract data from multiple data sources, conduct ad hoc / periodic analytics and present your results
- Create, support, monitor and maintain reports/dashboards for Product usage
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Work closely with Product managers, developers and business representative.
- Become the focal point for all related data matters in the organization
- B.A/BSc. Computer Science / Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Statistics or equivalent related experience
- 3 years of professional experience
- 1+ years experience working in a data analysis / BI position in a high data-rich environment
- Proven SQL expertise - a must
- Experience in a product analyst position or as an analyst in a product oriented team – advantage
- Experience in data visualization tools (Tableau/Qlikview/other) - a must
- Experience with Python / R - an advantage.
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into simple and self explanatory insights
- Fast learning capabilities and proven ability to multitask - working on several projects at a time
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with teams in the US and Europe