We are looking for a iOS Engineer to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s contribution directly to our cutting-edge software service on our mobile app, shaping the future of transportation and generating tens of thousands of rides daily worldwide.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Solid Experience in UI development
- Understand the concepts of mobile client-server with Restful APIs
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 4-5 years of professional experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a web application developer.
- At least one year experience developing in Swift
- Good architectural knowledge in Mobile app development
- Experience in working with google maps API – a plus
- Knowledge with Obj-C - a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.