We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for production quality, cutting-edge, scalable and robust infrastructure to deliver Via's ride sharing service in NYC and globally. You will tackle the challenges of being deployed in multiple cities while reducing (or eliminating) the effects of these deployments on one another.
- Defining and implementing effective cloud infrastructure scaling solutions based on best-in-class standard tools.
- Reducing the computation costs of the company while increasing the computers' utilization.
- Evaluating and integrating advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Managing constantly updating intense simulation environments.
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience as a web application developer.
- Are a wiz with AWS deployment.
- Have experience with Docker/Orchestration such as Kubernetes & EMC.
- You enjoy deep-diving into the beta features of each new infrastructure solution, squeezing the most out of each one.
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- Team worker: you understand the goals of the team and work towards them.
- Pragmatic: you hear about a difficult problem and are able to transform it into a simple one (or more), that you can easily solve.
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.