We are Via – Ride with us!
Via is developing the operating system that manages and controls shared mobility at scale.
Our platform provides many millions of rides to consumers in NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more locations.
We are helping cities transition their bus systems from rigid lines and fixed schedules to on-demand networks of dynamic shuttles.
Our Tel-Aviv office is full of passionate and innovative professionals who love working together to make something great. If you are up for a challenge and have a true desire to make an impact - Come ride with us!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our R&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for production quality, cutting-edge, scalable and robust infrastructure to deliver Via's ride sharing service in NYC and globally. You will tackle the challenges of being deployed in multiple cities while reducing (or eliminating) the effects of these deployments on one another.
- Defining and implementing effective cloud infrastructure scaling solutions based on best-in-class standard tools.
- Reducing the computation costs of the company while increasing the computers' utilization.
- Evaluating and integrating advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Managing constantly updating intense simulation environments.
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience as a web application developer.
- Are a wiz with AWS deployment.
- Have experiance with Docker/Orchestration such as Kubernetes & EMC.
- You enjoy deep-diving into the beta features of each new infrastructure solution, squeezing the most out of each one.
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- Team worker: you understand the goals of the team and work towards them.
- Pragmatic: you hear about a difficult problem and are able to transform it into a simple one (or more), that you can easily solve.
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.