As ViaVan's Strategic Partnerships Lead, Benelux, you’ll own our sales efforts across Benelux by developing and converting sales opportunities with local, regional, and national transit authorities as well as large private sector transportation providers and fleet owners. Via has dozens of partners globally and we are accelerating this growth with country managers in key priority markets. You will build pipelines of qualified leads and masterfully manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from initial contact to closing. You’ll also become an expert on the Via platform and will partner cross-functionally with teams across the business to drive product and operational improvements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities in your region with a focus on strategic accounts with local, regional, and national transit authorities and large private sector transportation providers
- Become an expert on the Via platform; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, and impact for clients
- Develop insights regarding customer use-cases; position and present ViaVan as an ideal solution for client needs
- Strategically navigate the buying and renewal processes; communicate tactfully and persuasively with stakeholders and budget decision makers
- Tirelessly pursue client success by taking a customer-centric focus, ensuring every client is maximizing ViaVan’s value; oversee renewal and expansion process with existing clients
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including Finance, Expansion, Growth, and Product to drive operational and product improvements
- Over time, build and manage a team of sales and customer success representatives
- Be the face of ViaVan in the Benelux region, speaking at conferences, establishing key relationships with the press, and advising on local marketing plans
- Actively research the competitive landscape -- identifying market, product, and pricing trends -- and succinctly share findings with key stakeholders to ensure that we’re always one step ahead
- An outstanding track record in enterprise software/SaaS sales (7+ years) or a strong background in transportation (including strong public sector relationships), preferably in fast-paced product-driven environments
- Expertise in prospecting, cross-selling, and developing relationships with senior level officials and executives
- A history of demonstrated quota achievement and consistent territory growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate clearly and persuasively
- Superb commercial intuition and exceptional judgement -- you know when to push and when to yield in maximizing the value of a potential deal
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- Organized and independent; you’re both an individual contributor and a team player
- Must be willing to travel 25-50% as needed
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree a plus
- Experience at a start-up and/or in the mobility sector a plus
- Written and spoken fluency in both Dutch and French strongly preferred
- Location: We are open to various locations but prefer this person to be based out of Brussels, Amsterdam, or Paris.
We’re ViaVan, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently-designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localised and customisable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting, last we checked…)
Long story short: we’re very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world and modernising mobility. Ready to join the ride?
ViaVan offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.