As Rider Growth Principal, you will be of part a multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, engineers, and marketing specialists. You will work on large and complex data sets to understand the behavior of Via’s end users, rigorously develop and implement strategies for efficient user engagement and retention, and help design and prototype analytical and operational tools that will support Via’s growth at scale.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own core growth KPIs (activation, conversion, engagement) in one or several of Via’s consumer markets
- Design innovative engagement tactics and campaigns; oversee the creation and implementation of new features, promotions, and online and offline marketing campaigns
- Lead a team of analysts, engineers, and communication specialists to execute initiatives
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to optimize usability, virality, and engagement of Via’s mobile application
- Customer-obsessed and customer centric: put the customer first and have a true passion for understanding customers’ mindset
- Obsessed with data, metrics-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key growth and engagement metrics and statistics
- Always thinking strategically and creatively about ways to hook customers, generating ideas and hypotheses to carry out end-to-end experiments and iterative tests
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- A good communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment, able to operate at multiple levels and not afraid of new challenges
- 4-7 years of prior experience in Management Consulting, Product Management, Startup companies or Growth Management is a plus
- MBA is a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.