At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
As the Training & Knowledge Manager you’ll devise our organizational training and knowledge management strategy, oversee its implementation, and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives. You will work across different contact centers and departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and assess current and future training needs of our customer support workforce
- Design, develop, and implement training and continuous professional development programs.
- Manage the global training delivery and execution of the training programs, including the managing local training and facilitator teams based within each of our global contact centers
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success, and ROI
- Research new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing customer service training programs
- Oversee the maintenance of our learning management system and customer service agent knowledge base
- Liaise closely with external teams to ensure training and knowledge base is up to date and employees are up to speed on changes and updates (service expansions / new product features / promotions etc)
- 5+ years experience in learning and development
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with different training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Extremely organized. Strong multitasking and time-management skills
- Experience managing a team is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of customer service / support processes is highly preferred
- Bachelors degree required
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.