As Infrastructure Innovation Strategist, you will lead the development and implementation of new public private partnerships (P3s) in the mobility space by combining your expertise in infrastructure investment with your understanding of Via’s strengths as a developer and operator of on-demand transit systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Apply best practices from the P3 industry to design cutting-edge contracting structures enabling Via’s public sector clients, like transit agencies and city governments, to scale their on-demand transit services using private capital and risk and reward sharing.
- Leverage extensive network of infrastructure investors to secure capital for P3 projects.
- Develop a sophisticated search methodology to identify cities and transit agencies, on a global basis, that could be receptive to the P3 model and, in cooperation with Via’s Partnerships Team, initiate and cultivate relationships with them.
- Oversee the P3 RFX and contracting processes by coordinating with stakeholders on Vias’ Finance, Legal, Partnerships, and Expansion Teams.
- Scope and develop a comprehensive playbook of P3 best practices for the on-demand transit industry and train colleagues across Via’s relevant teams.
- Tout Via’s contracting innovations in high-profile transportation and infrastructure investor forums around the world; raise the prominence of the P3 approach to mobility project delivery.
- Have years of P3 experience in senior roles either on the government side, the investor side, or both.
- Highly proficient in the language, analytical techniques, and contractual models of the P3 industry; your depth of experience will allow you to spearhead all core deal functions.
- Passionate about stepping out of your comfort zone and applying your knowledge to new opportunities in a creative and entrepreneurial way.
- Bachelor’s degree with a high-level of academic achievement (MBA or other advanced degree preferred).
At ViaVan, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. A joint venture between Via, the world's leading developer and provider of on-demand mass transit technology, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world's preeminent automotive company, ViaVan is transforming the way people get around. From on-demand buses in London to the world's largest publicly operated electric shuttle fleet in Berlin, ViaVan's sophisticated mobility operating system is powering transportation in Europe's biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players across the continent. We've provided more than 6 million shared rides since our launch in 2017, and we're growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in London, Berlin, and Amsterdam, projects in over a dozen markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you're someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, is passionate about building the next generation of mobility technology, and never backs down from a challenge, we want to hear from you!
ViaVan offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.