At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Principal - Rider Growth, you will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, engineers, and marketing specialists to conceptualize, launch, evaluate, and scale growth initiatives designed to grow Via’s user base and increase engagement.
You will work on large and complex data sets to understand user patterns, develop hypotheses and strategies for user engagement and retention, and collaborate with teams across Via to implement experiments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own core growth KPIs (activation, conversion, engagement) in one or several of Via’s consumer markets
- Design innovative engagement tactics and campaigns; oversee creation and implementation of new features, promotions, and online and offline marketing campaigns
- Lead a team of analysts, engineers, and communication specialists to execute initiatives
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to optimize usability, virality, and engagement of Via’s mobile application
- 4-7 years of experience in growth marketing, product management, or strategy roles
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key growth metrics and statistics
- Strong analytical skills: proficient in SQL, Tableau or equivalent; proficiency in Python or other scripting languages is preferred
- Good communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree with a high level of academic achievement
- MBA and/or prior entrepreneurial experience is a plus
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.