Via, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and provider, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world’s preeminent automotive company, have launched ViaVan, a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. ViaVan will launch on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and lead the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams.
ViaVan is committed to working with the best driver partners in the business. As a Driver Partner Lead, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and operations management while helping to grow our network of driver partners in Amsterdam.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis
- Become an expert on ViaVan – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch ViaVan to new driver partners and to address inquiries from existing driver partners
- Generate leads and develop relationships with potential driver partners
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to ViaVan’s driver partners
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Cool under pressure; even when juggling multiple inquiries, you remain conscious of our driver partners' busy schedules, as well as your own
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a consumer-facing business a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.