Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s two Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
We are seeking qualified applicants for the position of Training Coordinator.
The Training Coordinator is responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating training activities at the Calcasieu Pass LNG facility. The Training Coordinator will assist with the development and maintainenance of the Venture Global LNG Training & Competency System. The Training Coordinator must have broad knowledge of regulatory compliance, learning management systems, regulatory reporting, as well as planning & scheduling. This position will monitor and report on Regulatory training compliance, as well as Operations & Maintenance training at the Calcasieu Pass facility.
- Coordinates regulatory training courses and reporting for all personnel assigned to the facility.
- Accountable for the scheduling of monthly, quarterly, and annual HSSE training to maintain facility compliance.
- Coordinate Emergency Response Team training and reports monthly to team leaders.
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling daily training activities at the Calcasieu Pass LNG Facility
- Delivers monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to department leads to maintain awareness of personnel compliance.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for local and offsite trainings and provide support for instructors and class attendees.
- Maintain and evaluate the Venture Global Learning Management System and work with program vendor(s) to identify issues and potential improvement opportunities.
- Assist in developing HSSE E-learning modules, and programs to meet or exceed regulatory requirements, best practices and established standards.
- Assist in the quoting, validating, scheduling and processing of invoices for external vendor training programs at the facility.
- Assist in regular audits and verification of training compliance, materials and records, by providing reports and evidence to support audit activities.
- Education and Certifications: Associates degree or Certification in Instructional Design or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 5 years in industrial facilities, training and competency assurance programs, or similar industry.A minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in a training department working with an electronic learning management system.
- Must maintain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card in good standing status.
- Experience in OSHA, EPA, FERC, DOT, and PHMSA rules and regulations required.
- Working knowledge of E-learning instructional design.
- Strong logistics, planning and scheduling skills required.
- Working knowledge of regulatory training requirements and reporting within an operating environment preferable with FERC experience.
- An acute sensitivity to safety issues in a hazardous environment.
- Effective communicator at all levels of an organization with individuals and groups from different disciplines, industries and governmental agencies.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects.
- Advanced Skills with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Experience in Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360, or equivalent e-learning design software preferred.
- Experience in Learning Management Software administration required.
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.