Smartsheet is already beloved by customers around the world for empowering people to improve how they work. We are looking for someone to help usher in our next major phase of growth by elevating the experiences we deliver to our customers and building powerful new capabilities to support modern work execution. Do you deeply understand the needs of modern workers and the tools they need to deliver in today’s competitive business environment? Do you have a passion for solving customer problems and applying technology to empower everyone to improve how they work? If so, we want to hear from you!
You will report to our Sr. Director of Product Management located in our Bellevue, WA office, or you may work remotely from anywhere in the US where Smartsheet is a registered employer.
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers to build products with great market fit.
- Create and communicate a compelling vision for your portfolio of features.
- Define the roadmap, break down the work into a well-prioritized plan, and execute.
- Assess opportunity, project feasibility, approach, and scope.
- Work closely with design and engineering to create compelling high quality customer experiences.
- Manage ongoing trade-offs in market fit, usability, cost, and performance.
- Drive project through to completion, providing detailed progress metrics during build and thorough, insightful analysis of results post-launch.
- Analyze market and trends to inform new recommendations.
- Manage a team of Product Managers, ensuring they have clear goals and responsibilities. Provide guidance to help them excel, and constructive feedback where necessary. Build a work environment that draws people to the team.
- Support other duties as assigned.
- 12+ years experience as a product manager for a software product, B2B or B2C cloud experience preferred.
- 10+ years experience as a people manager.
- Experience in Enterprise software development.
- Experience working with UX and engineering teams; deep commitment to customers and team collaboration.
- Passionate drive and extraordinary ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, and executives.
- Passion for web-based business software.
- Ability to evaluate and discuss technical concepts.
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product release cycles.
- Experience working with data analytics and visualization.
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
- US employees are automatically covered under Smartsheet-sponsored life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability plans
- US employees receive 12 paid holidays per year
Smartsheet provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in different geographic areas we are licensed to operate our business from. Actual compensation is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, level of professional, educational experience, skills, and specific candidate location. In addition, this role will be eligible for a market competitive bonus and RSU stock grant upon accepted offer. California & New York: $205,200 to $280,800 | All other US States: $190,000 to $260,000
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Australia, Costa Rica, and Germany. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!