Smartsheet is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the VP, Global Customer Support & Operations and VP, Customer Success. You are proactive, flexible, resourceful and efficient while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism. You will serve as a strategic partner, helping to effectively support the Customer Support and Customer Success teams.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to our VP, Customer Support. This role is fully remote eligible!
- Develop an understanding of essential components of the business and key partnerships, to provide strategic support to the VP, Global Customer Support & Operations and VP, Customer Success
- Manage communications, email, and calendaring for VP, Global Customer Support & Operations and VP, Customer Success
- Arrange travel plans and itineraries and manage expense reports
- Plan and coordinate various meetings & events
- Work closely with Support and Customer Success leadership on important projects, business operations, and team events - such as All-Team calls
- Support key project administration through pre-built Smartsheet tools.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with team members and with other assistants, including supporting other executive assistants and office team members to maintain continuity and best practices.
- Take on ad hoc projects as they arise based on interest in learning and as time permits.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role.
- IT literate with comfort using Smartsheet, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google for Work and Microsoft Office.
- Positive, can do attitude, exceptional organization, communication skills, attention to detail, and follow through.
- A creative approach to work with a willingness to innovate and continuously improve.
- Ability to manage highly sensitive or confidential situations and information with professionalism.
- Ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, demonstrate good personal judgment, and effectively handle tasks under pressure.
- The ability to work with individuals inside and outside Smartsheet in a way consistent with our values and commitment to service.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!