The Systems and Tools Program Manager will act as a coordinator for Smartsheet's seller-focused Systems and Tools projects. In this role, you will be tasked with developing programs to support Smartsheet's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals within the systems and tools team. In this role, you will report directly to the Senior Systems and Tools Manager and work closely, and consult with, various business partners across Sales, Operations, Product, Marketing, and Enablement to ensure a holistic approach is aligned across the organization including prioritizing programs, establishing deployment strategies, and working with IT partners to ensure successful execution of new tools and systems.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to our Manager of Project Management within Sales Enablement.
- Work with management to understand and prioritize essential needs across sales tools
- Build networking relationships with disparate stakeholders to achieve Systems and Tools business goals
- Research new systems, tools, and processes that will enable the sales team to sell more efficiently and effectively
- Drive process improvements and efficiencies to achieve operational goals - iterate and scale systems and processes to meet Smartsheet's global needs
- Manage training development projects, including curating training content
- Gather data from systems, tools or processes to quantify the benefits
- Create and manage long-term goals for our systems and tools
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality, and team member performance
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services provided
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Analyze program risks
- Work on strategy with the greater Enablement team
- 3+ years of experience working with sales organizations
- 3+ years of enablement tools and/or sales operations experience
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience in program management
- Experience in analyzing, developing, and implementing programs that support systems and tools usage
- Experience with Salesforce, Sales Engagement Platforms (Outreach, YesWare, Salesloft), Learning Management Systems, and Content Management Systems
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!