As Customer Success Product Specialist, you will support the Customer Success Managers as a leader on the account deconsolidation process, which will empower our customers to effectively manage their Smartsheet environment. This role is a great opportunity to gain deep subject matter expertise on the Smartsheet product suite and associated best practices to ensure customers are getting maximum value out of their investment.
You will be part of the Customer Excellence team which supports Customer Success, Customer Support, Customer Outcomes Journey, and Professional Services. You will report to our Sr. Manager of Customer Excellence, PMO located in our Bellevue office.
- Create consensus on the desired end state for the customer’s Smartsheet environment in partnership with the customer and their account team
- Serve as the primary point of contact and liaison between Customer Success, Business Intelligence, Support, and Engineering to ensure timely execution of the deconsolidation process
- Be responsible for owning customer communications, keeping them informed of progress, action required, and associated timelines
- Work closely with other CE teams to iterate upon internal documentation and customer-facing assets
- In the case that issues arise, be the primary interface to manage and resolve critical situations
- Upon successful completion of the deconsolidation, partner with the customer and their Customer Success Manager to provide initial recommendations on how to utilize enterprise administration features to effectively manage their Smartsheet environment
- Serve as the voice of the customer to product as we iterate on the offering
- Accomplish other tasks as assigned
- 3+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager in a SaaS company.
- 3+ years of experience developing or running a program that includes changes to process, people and technology
- 2+ years of experience working with the Smartsheet Platform including understanding of the connection between different assets and how platform administration scales
- 2+ years of experience managing complex cross-functional projects
- Experience communicating and presenting to a variety of audiences, including both customers and internal partners
- Experience analyzing complex problems, developing recommended solutions, and managing risk
- Ability to manage and facilitate meetings to develop plans and achieve intended outcomes
- Ability to influence and/or drive agreement among cross-functional teams
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
- The ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical personnel in large enterprises
- Good at building credibility and trust with customers and internal stakeholders by understanding their requirements
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!