Smartsheet is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our team and support full-cycle hiring within our Customer Excellence organization. Although this is a remote-eligible position, we are looking for someone on the west coast for the positions you will support.
You will participate in an environment that values collaboration and play an important role in our service-oriented culture. We are focused on a personalized approach regarding both candidates and our internal hiring managers. Our Talent Acquisition team has a reputation of providing exceptional candidate care while scaling and we are looking for someone to uphold those values.
You will report to the Manager, Customer Excellence Recruiting.
- Manage a full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on all levels of the Customer Excellence organization
- Partner with and advise hiring managers and hiring teams
- Develop a network of potential candidates through passive and active sourcing, and ongoing relationship management
- Participate in special virtual events including recruiting events, career fairs, and networking events
- Lead or contribute to multiple internal Smartsheet projects
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 5+ years of high volume corporate and/ or agency full-cycle recruiting experience supporting a variety of complex roles
- Success in hiring evergreen and single-threaded roles
- Experience partnering with and advising senior leaders, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Experience prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and relationships
- Commitment to providing an excellent candidate experience
- Experience using LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter and an Applicant Tracking System; we use Greenhouse
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer on an ongoing basis
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!