The Enterprise Systems team manages the development, use, and support of Enterprise Applications - including the internal use of Smartsheet. Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Business Solutions Analyst to drive quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction within our Enterprise Systems team by assisting employees with designing, building, and implementing Smartsheet solutions to solve their business objectives.
As a Business Solutions Analyst, you will work with Smartsheet employees on engagements to convert business requirements into Smartsheet solutions. Within this role you will be considered a Subject Matter Expert pertaining to advanced Smartsheet functionalities in order to propose solutions for use cases across different business groups. Within this role you will have the rare opportunity to own solutions start-to-finish and will get to interface with business owners directly in order to ensure you are meeting their needs. The right candidate is a strong communicator, is detail-oriented, and is driven by making an impact for our customers.
This role reports to the Senior Manager of Enterprise Systems within Corporate IT and is based at Smartsheet headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Drive engagement with business groups to understand their challenges and develop solutions leveraging Smartsheet. Then develop, build and deploy those solutions.
- Intake and prioritize new request using Smartsheet as the work execution platform
- Serve as a Smartsheet subject matter expert (SME) on Smartsheet product capabilities
- Support existing solutions by troubleshooting reported bugs, prioritizing enhancement requests, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure we are realizing the greatest possible value from our Enterprise Applications - including Smartsheet
- Expand upon the Smartsheet solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices in design for use cases across variety of industries and business functions
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to drive efficiency for future projects
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of business applications
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to encouraging an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status following applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we build an inclusive environment that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, to set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be creative—join us!