In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will drive our overall strategy and execution for technology and product integrations. You will collaborate with engineering and design to ship features, evangelize our platform and integrations, be able to prioritize across a number of integrations and build partnerships, partner with sales and marketing teams to build targeted content, drive business enablement, develop campaigns and create promotional opportunities.
You will report to the VP of Product Management in this area and can be based remotely or at our Bellevue, WA Headquarters.
- Define, design and execute integration partner goals, aligning to go to market strategies and KPIs
- Build a deep understanding of the market, ecosystem, our products and be accountable for all stages of product including discovery, analysis, product evaluation, execution, GTM motions.
- Build monetization plans for 1st party and 3rd party ecosystems and execute against those
- Work closely with partners to create joint value propositions and joint use cases
- Define the roadmap, break down the work into a well-prioritized plan, and execute
- Identify opportunities to improve the overall partner experience
- Create a process-driven approach to engagement and relationship management
- Analyze market and trends to inform new recommendations
- Support other duties as needed
- 7+ years of Product Management experience
- Strong organizational skills to manage & execute complex launches
- Experience leading SaaS products/consumer products
- Experience managing successful program implementations
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal) and ability to engage and influence c-suite executives
- Results oriented, highly-motivated, strategic thinker, with the ability to deep dive and lead execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study and an MBA preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!