Smartsheet is looking for an energised and experienced Technology Solutions Consultant to lead engagements, manage key client relationships, hone their product and consulting expertise to deliver quality solutions. Smartsheet consulting is a unique mix of Management Consulting and Technology skills, where the team leverages top methods to deliver high-quality engagements. This is a career-defining opportunity to join Smartsheet APAC in a high growth phase and where you’ll have a significant impact within our new office in Sydney and be part of the foundational team.
With a commitment to investing in the APAC region to better serve new and existing customers in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and the greater Asia Pacific geography, Smartsheet opened up its third international office in Sydney at the beginning of the fiscal year in February 2020! This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of Smartsheet at this exciting time, working with a best in class team to build and expand the Smartsheet brand across a new and emerging market!
As a Solutions Consultant, you will work with Smartsheet customers on engagements to convert requirements into solutions. Within this role you will be considered an expert on advanced product , working on various use cases across different industries and business groups. You have a positive, can-do attitude, collaborative creative and motivated to make an impact for our customers.
- Lead consulting engagements with customers to understand their challenges, develop and deliver solutions leveraging the global Smartsheet consulting team, internal teams our partners, and our custom API architect team
- Be the Smartsheet subject matter expert (SME) on Smartsheet product capabilities
- Develop processes and best practices to ensure customers are realising the greatest possible value from Smartsheet
- Expand upon the Smartsheet solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices in design for use cases across variety of industries and departments
- Review and validate solution designs produced by other Services team members
- Provide feedback to our Product and Platform Engineering teams that inform additional product and service sales opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in Business Management Consulting, Technology Consulting or related field
- Positive, collaborative can-do attitude, are confident in managing challenging customer situations and excellent in prioritisation management
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and improve team performance
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and an interest to understand Smartsheet’s features, use cases, business and technical elements
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic and fast-paced technology company
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customisation, and implementation of SaaS applications
- High level of motivation, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Experience driving projects from concept through completion with minimal guidance
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end-user personnel in large enterprises
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education
- Willing to travel periodically (up to 40-50%) based on customer and business need
- Legally authorised to work in Australia for any employer on an ongoing basis
- Based in Sydney Australia
- Added bonus if you have process or experience design experience
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!