When was the last time you had an opportunity to work at a company that was forging an industry and helping people get from idea to impact – fast? Smartsheet's purpose is to empower everyone to improve how they work.
Smartsheet is looking for a Solution Implementation Manager to promote quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction within our packaged service delivery organization, Solution Services. You will work closely with customers to deliver exceptional time-to-value via our Services Catalog packaged offerings. You ensure customers have the best experience right out of the gate, leading to higher adoption, retention and expansion opportunities for Smartsheet.
This important role is part of the Professional Services team, with growth and mobility throughout.
This full-time position reports to a regional Manager of Solution Services.
- Implement packaged solutions from the Services Catalog in an accelerated time to value manner
- Advise and prescribe best practices for solution implementation within the context of the package
- Recommend tangential solutions and scalability to propel the customer along the Customer Journey map, leveraging all Professional Services offerings
- Expand upon best practice package designs and help evolve the Catalog offerings
- Navigate customer conversations, trial new techniques to enhance your soft skills and engagement leadership capabilities, to become a trusted partner and advisor to your customers business problems
- Accomplish other tasks as assigned
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end-user personnel in large enterprises
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and improve team performance
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
- Motivated, excellent at follow-up, and a team-player who can produce within defined timelines
- Experience driving projects from concept through completion
- Lean or Six Sigma certification desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, CS, BS or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education
- Authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer on an ongoing basis
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, it can set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.