We are looking for a New Programs Demand Generation Manager to join our team. In this role, you will play a huge part in expanding the Smartsheet platform to new audiences. We receive a large volume of website visits and trials, the majority of which are a result of our demand generation efforts. This role is about increasing top of funnel demand through Paid (i.e. Google, LinkedIn, 3rd party review sites) and Organic (i.e. localized content), and improving that traffic for conversion (i.e. ad copy and landing page testing). The demand that you drive will result in net new Trials and Marketing Qualified Leads for Sales. You will work closely with Sales to ensure the team is armed with all the information they need for proper Sales Outreach. You will leverage existing platforms and will recommend new platforms for us to test. You will partner with teams across the company, such as Sales, Marketing Automation, Web, and BI to continuously optimize the program.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Demand Generation located at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Execute net new Demand Generation campaigns, analyze performance, and identify new opportunities based on customer and business feedback
- Program manage campaigns, ads, landing pages, and SEO content articles in key markets
- Monitor competitive activities across demand generation channels and drive tactics and responses
- Work with teammates to improve different SEM activities
- 2-5 years’ experience implementing growth strategies, through conversion optimization Or SEM (SEO or PPC), preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with web analytics tools and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or equivalent discipline
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!