Human Resources Administrator
Smartsheet is looking for an experienced HR professional to join our team as a Human Resources Administrator in our Bellevue, WA Office. You will have a history of success partnering with different employees and departments from an HR perspective. You will provide main support for the new hire process, employee orientation, HRIS implementation, reporting functions, and other HR partnerships. This important role is part of the HR Services & Operations Team and will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Human Resources.
- Oversee employee onboarding projects and events, including: background checks, onboarding paperwork, new hire onboarding, equipment provisioning, and “welcome events.”
- Administer employee feedback surveys including 30, 60, 90, and 180-Day new employee/manager feedback program
- Assist new hires with benefit enrollments, qualifying events, employee education and feedback, and internal audits
- Develop and support operating procedures to manage data and business flows using HRIS, other people systems, and integrations, ensuring data integrity and effectiveness
- Continuously improve HRIS infrastructure to automate processes, implement web-based self-service features, and minimize administrative overhead
- Be a contact for employees on a variety of employment and HR-related inquiries and liaison between the Compensation, Payroll, Office, and IT teams
- Analyze organizational trends and metrics to review projects, achieve expected results and identify areas for improvement
- Be a Smartsheet Cultural Ambassador by recognizing and developing the culture of the Bellevue Office while continuing to promote the core Smartsheet values
- 1+ years of direct experience in a HR setting
- Exhibit a passion for working with multiple employees and new HR concepts
- Have a formal understanding of multiple HR systems while working with multiple functional departments
- Experience moving us forward by applying new ideas to produce solutions and approaches
- Demonstrate and promote an uncompromising commitment to ethical behavior
- Display willingness to assist with different projects as needed
- Model a will to succeed that is contagious; handle adversity well, recover quickly, and sustain drive over the long haul
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced level of proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google for Work
- HRIS (Workday and Paycom) and Smartsheet experience a plus
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to make an impact every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
- Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
- Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
- Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
- Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
- Effective: Deliver quality
- Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals looking for employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.