Human Resources Business Partner- Bellevue, WA
Smartsheet is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner with a record of success. We are a growing HR team in a high-growth Software as a Service (SaaS) company. You will provide essential support for implementing talent strategy, organizational design, employee engagement, performance management, and other programs. You will work at Smartsheet headquarters in Bellevue, WA and report to the Sr. Director of Human Resources.
With tens of thousands of subscribing organizations and millions of users in more than 160 countries, we are uniquely positioned to attract motivated team members who thrive on challenge. Company leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience in the software industry.
- Partner with senior-level business leaders to create a talent strategy aimed at meeting needs and scaling for growth
- Support the HR department in the deployment of employee engagement programs designed to improve retention, motivate staff, develop managers, and identify high potential employees
- Help deploy varied training content, including programs that help develop employees and managers
- Provide guidance to managers on coaching opportunities for performance and development
- Manage performance improvement processes with managers and employees, including co-creating and delivering performance plans
- Manage employee relations issues with managers and employees, including partnering with outside legal counsel
- Guide and support annual performance review process, including coaching managers, and managing data, workflow, and analysis
- Provide general employee support and respond to employee inquiries
- Partner with Talent Management, Talent Acquisition and People Analytics teams
- Manage confidential records and information
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or equivalent years of relatable Human Resources experience
- 3+ years of comparable HRBP experience with an emphasis on employee and manager engagement
- Work with individuals inside and outside Smartsheet in a way consistent with our values and commitment to service
- Experience with confidentiality and access to sensitive information
- Experience using Google for Work, Smartsheet and Workday preferred.
Smartsheet's Benefits (US):
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision - 100% company-paid premiums for employees and all dependents
- Life Insurance, long term/short-term disability. Flexible Spending Account
- 15 days PTO to start, 10 paid holidays, Flexible sick leave, 12 weeks paid Parental Leave (+4 weeks unpaid)
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Opportunities for professional growth, including free Audible Membership, Free LinkedIn Learning Membership
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability —and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.