Smartsheet is seeking a highly motivated IT Service Desk Intern. The ideal candidate will be a self starter and have an interest in corporate IT operations. You will work with all members of the Helpdesk & infrastructure teams. As the IT Service Desk Intern you will Learn to work on an IT ticket system, help Smartsheet employees with IT issues, work on conference room AV setups, machine imaging, machine inventory, and several other assorted IT responsibilities. This essential role is part of the Information Technology Team and will report directly to the Senior Manager of the Service Desk in our Bellevue Place Office.
- Desire to interact with end users or clients in a courteous, professional manner
- Desire to learn corporate IT systems
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Macintosh computers
- Demonstrated ability to manage work schedules, project and task priorities
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Assist with 1st tier support to identify, investigate and resolve technical problems
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop system peripherals, laptops & workstations
- Review existing documentation for areas of improvement
- Submit knowledge entries to allow greater first call resolution
- Provide data entry and reconciliation of existing laptops & workstations into our asset management system.
- Maintain IT department- organize supplies, laptops, monitors and other assorted IT equipment
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.