The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for Customer cash collections, invoicing query resolution, and AR escalations. These activities include working directly with Smartsheet Customers and Sales team members, in order to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve all billing, invoicing, or collection issues. Delivering a high-quality timely and effective customer experience.
This position reports to the Manager, FinCare & Commercial Accounts Receivable.
- Responds to customer inquiries, including payments, billing, collections, and credit/refund requests
- Focuses on cash collection, AR aging, and DSO targets
- Provides accounts receivables reports, analysis, and cash forecasts
- Works through Customer account past due reports to ensure timely cash collections
- Provides Customer account billing assistance to Sales teams as needed to resolve Customer payment disputes
- Collaborating effectively with customer and internal groups to solve customer escalations and improve business processes
- Assists with month end closing tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Three years ERP systems experience
- Three years Service Ticket/Case systems experience
- Five years Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and telephone communication skills
- Management experience with customer escalations and team leadership a plus
- Two years Accounts Receivable experience
- Ability to be part of a team, and obtain cooperation from other employees as well as outside parties to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Quality of work to include timeliness, completeness, and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, demonstrate good personal judgment, and effectively handle tasks under pressure
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
We empower everyone to improve how they work. We are a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, enabling teams and organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. We were founded in 2005 with a vision to build a universal application for work management that does not require coding capabilities.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.