Smartsheet is more than a leading work execution platform. It’s an engine of human achievement. By aligning people with technology, Smartsheet empowers businesses of all sizes to move faster, drive innovation, and achieve more.
Smartsheet is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the Business Intelligence. In this position, you will lead the development and implementation of compliance within both the Business Intelligence and Data Platform teams, as well as partner with key business partners to develop roadmaps, define project priorities, and ensure the efficiency of processes within the Business Intelligence team. The ideal candidate is curious, eager to learn, detail-oriented, efficient, and highly organized.
This position reports to the Manager of the Data Science team and is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Ensure and promote compliance within BI and BDP teams.
- Facilitate third-party attestations, audits, and certification efforts for the organization.
- Establish and promote best practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature the capabilities of the BI team.
- Develop, track and manage BI project resources, budget, project plans, timelines, and scope.
- Collaborate with business partners and determine priorities to ensure the team is working on what matters most.
- Facilitate clear translation between business owners and functional/technical teams.
- Report and communicate on projects, including: providing status, risks and issues, and communicating across necessary teams.
- 1+ years of experience as a program manager for a software, B2B, B2C, SaaS and/or cloud product company preferred.
- Working knowledge of Snowflake, AWS or similar data platforms.
- Highly organized with an ability to balance being detail-oriented as well as seeing the big picture.
- Proficient in SQL or python.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to understand, evaluate and discuss technical areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer science, Engineering, or other technical degree required.
Nice to Have
- Experience with data analytics/SQL/BI reporting.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.