Smartsheet is looking for a Senior Associate, Business Strategy & Operations to help drive Smartsheet’s growth. With thousands of subscribing organizations and millions of users, there is a ton of opportunity to make meaningful impact and drive growth within Smartsheet. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, has strong analytical skills and has the ability to communicate key insights effectively. This individual will work closely with departments across the company and will be a part of a highly efficient and results-oriented Strategy & Operations team. This full time position is based in Smartsheet’s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA.
- Identify and recommend growth drivers for Smartsheet’s business through analytical evaluation of strategic priorities and their potential for value creation
- Develop a deep understanding of broad market trends and identify strategic insights and opportunities
- Support annual and quarterly strategic planning to set priorities and OKRs and allocate budget
- Drive increased visibility for our leadership team into business performance and opportunities for improvement
- Understand our competitive position in the market and support the development and execution of strategies that address our risks and opportunities
- Evaluate and recommend business models and economics of specific products/services
- Work cross-functionally to drive critical strategic projects and initiatives
Background & Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and strong business acumen
- Self-starter who is comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, business operations, or other relevant experience
- A passion for technology
- Experience in consulting or a high-growth technology company is a plus
- Legally authorized to work in U.S. for any employer on an ongoing basis
- Bachelor’s degree required
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.