Smartsheet is seeking an experienced sales leader to join our team as a Commercial Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will have a history of successfully leading a sales team while coaching and mentoring sales representatives. This essential role is part of the Commercial Sales team and will be located in our Sydney, AU office.
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating Sales Representatives, to drive generating revenue opportunities
- Assist in the recruiting, staffing and training to grow and maintain sales teams
- Formulate and execute on quarterly sales plans
- Inspire, lead and coach a dynamic fast paced sales team
- Coach and provide feedback to sales consultants in the areas of sales/personal development, direction and focus
- Conduct quarterly progress review sessions with each representative
- Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of these
- Assist in managing programs to achieve target goals for team and individual representatives
- Work with Fortune 500-5000 accounts
- Ability to work flexible hours required
- 3-5 years successful sales experience
- 1-3 years successful sales management experience
- Experience selling in the technology field and SaaS required
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communications and leadership skills
- Success in building, growing and managing highly prolific sales team
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Tableau preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
How We’re Different:
Smartsheet's instantly familiar, easy-to-use interface means adoption rates are high and allows business users and their teams to solve real problems without IT help.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.