Smartsheet is seeking an Order Management Specialist to support the sales teams throughout the sales cycle.
Smartsheet is a high growth SaaS company with thousands of organizations and millions of users in over 175 countries experiencing substantial value from the use of the innovative Smartsheet platform. Company leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience and demonstrated success in the software industry.
This impactful role reports to the Manager of Order Management and is based in Smartsheet’s corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
- Support Sales team throughout complete sales cycle to meet customer needs
- Work within the Salesforce.com CRM system to assist sales reps.
- Review contracts and order paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Give guidance on complex deal structures and elevate specialized issues to appropriate business partners for resolution and approval
- Coordinate deal reviews with sales; support training, development, and compliance with operational policies
- Manage the day-to-day deal approval process
- Work between the Finance and Sales departments to ensure sales transact quickly and efficiently
- Take initiative and identify areas of improvement in quote to cash process to accelerate order processing and improve sales efficiency
- Assist with daily and weekly reconciliation of transactions
- 1-2 years of experience with Order Entry, Sales Ops, or Deals Desk is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with necessary parties to ensure order detail and documentation is updated and entered in the system appropriately
- Familiarity with financial or revenue recognition principles and contracting guidelines is a plus
- Strong qualitative and quantitative mathematical skills
- Ability to work in a high volume / multi transactional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications, and solutions
- Desire to work closely with peers, as well as be a self-motivated team player
- Excited by a dynamic, changing environment
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Over 76,000 brands, and millions of information workers, trust Smartsheet to help them accelerate business execution and address the volume and velocity of today’s collaborative work. Named to the Forbes “Cloud 100” list of the best private companies in cloud computing, and by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Smartsheet is used by over 96 of the Fortune 100 and maintains rich data integrations with mission-critical applications from Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, Atlassian, and many others.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.