Smartsheet is looking for an experienced technology trainer to refine and deliver training sessions to our customers. For you, this is a career-defining opportunity to join Smartsheet at an essential moment and have a significant impact. This important role is part of the Professional Services team.
As a Product Trainer, you will work with Smartsheet customers to provide training on the Smartsheet product in multiple ways including delivering virtual training, in person, and on-site training. Becoming a Smartsheet expert is an absolute must, and you'll use that expertise to create and deliver both standardized and custom trainings.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to our Manager of Product Training, located in our Bellevue office.
- Provide training to Smartsheet customers both in-person and remotely
- Provide internal product training as part of our Employee Ramp Program
- Provide onsite training at several customer locations
- Help develop and refine standardized training programs for end-user training
- Help develop standardized training tools that can be used to achieve training by other members of the Smartsheet team and by partners
- Help develop digital content that can be used for training in mass
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to understand Smartsheet's benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Passion for working with and training others
- 2+ years training/education experience
- Hands-on working experience delivering group trainings on a technology product both over the web and in-person
- High level of follow-up; team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision - 100% company-paid premiums for employees and all eligible dependents
- Life Insurance, long term/short term disability. Flexible Spending Account
- 15 days PTO to start, 10 paid holidays, Flexible sick leave, 12 weeks paid Parental Leave (+4 weeks unpaid)
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Opportunities for professional growth and development, including free Audible Membership, Free LinkedIn Learning Membership
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!