About Re:Build Manufacturing
Re:Build Manufacturing is a family of industrial businesses combining innovative enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America's next generation industrial company. Re:Build leverages a deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of its subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diversified growth markets.
Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
If you like a fast-paced environment where you can stretch and be challenged with a diverse set of projects, we offer a great deal of variety and empower our staff to take on as much responsibility as they can handle, offering a helping hand and experienced-based coaching and the support of a highly competent team. We enable our employees to achieve their fullest potential, and through our association with Re:Build, provide avenues for personal and professional growth.
This position is located within our Re:Build CDi facility in Avon, Ohio. The Quoting Engineer is responsible for tracking, reviewing and properly documenting quote efforts and costs defined for our products. They will actively participate in both internal and external strategic conversations in order to determine the best product for the customer needs. The Quoting Engineer will be available to the sales department to assist with developing product quotes for new and existing clients.
Re:Build’s Compensation Philosophy
- Competitive Base Pay
- All Re:Build Employee are eligible for performance-based bonus
- Also receive Re:Build incentive stock awards, annual
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan - no wait period
- Analytical Approach: Need problem solvers with an analytical thought process and attention to detail.
- Motivated: Hard working, self-motivated and creative.
- Flexible/Adaptable. Can multitask effectively and able to adjust to changing customer priorities in a high-pace work environment. Willing to work overtime when workloads fluctuate.
- Metrics Driven: Continuously strives for improvement in performance. Can support process improvement and cost reduction projects.
Principal Responsibilities and Standards
- Review and interpret customer data and assist to develop accurate manufacturing models and drawings.
- Responsible for tracking the quote through to closure.
- Identify costs and risks related to quoting activities.
- Manage and resolve technical issues directly with customers or CDI customer representative.
- Support process improvement / cost reduction projects as assigned.
- BS Engineering or the equivalent experience is required
- Advanced mathematical and algebraic skills associated with the engineering field. Advanced computer skills also a must.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work well under press of production deadlines
- Sheet metal and/or aerospace industry experience a plus
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
Combination of office and manufacturing environment. While design and drawings are done in an office environment, employees are expected to engage in activities on the shop floor. As such, employees are occasionally exposed to heat, dust, and dirt. Noise exposure at times is above 85 decibels.
Physical Job Requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand and walk for extended periods of time, to reach with hands and arms. You also may be required to bend, twist, turn, and frequently lift and/or move items up to 40 lbs.
Re:Build CDi is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.