Re:Build Manufacturing is a family of industrial businesses combining cutting-edge enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America's next generation industrial company. Re:Build leverages a deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of its subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diversified growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
If you like a fast-paced environment where you can stretch and be challenged with a diverse set of projects, we offer a great deal of variety and empower our staff to take on as much responsibility as they can handle, offering a helping hand and experienced-based coaching and the support of a highly competent team. Our goal is to enable our employees to achieve their fullest potential, and through our association with Re:Build, provide avenues for personal and professional growth.
Exciting opportunity to work with products in the aerospace industry. This position is located within our Re:Build CDI facility in Avon, OH. As a Machine Operator you would operate CNC (computer numerical controlled) machinery to fabricate parts. Machine Operators run production and non-production jobs, communicate with co-workers, supervisors, and management, follow established Quality Management Systems, and maintains a safe, organized, and clean work environment.
Who are you?
Do you have experience reading blueprints?
Do have a experience using calipers, micrometers or CMM?
Are you proficient with machining operations like, drilling, turning and tapping?
If your answer is YES, please apply NOW!
What you will do:
- Set-up, load and run product into the CNC machine
- Performs daily maintenance on equipment and cleans work area after each shift
- Performs manual deburring operations as needed
- Follows Process Routing Document. Performs inspection per Process Routing Document and legibly records results of inspection
- Completes reports and other associated paperwork
- Communicates with management, foreman, operators, quality, and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Follows all applicable Quality Management System procedures, work instructions, and forms
- Safeguards company, customer, and supplier property (electronic, intellectual, and physical)
- Manages assigned records (as owner)
What you will need
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Demonstrates inspection competence.
- Demonstrates basic mathematical skills
- Has both mechanical and technical capacity
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Great Communicator
- Team Player
- Integrity and Safety
Manufacturing environment. Employee is regularly exposed to heat, dust, and dirt. Noise exposure at times is above 85 decibels. The employee will be working close to mechanical, moving equipment.
Re:Build CDI uniform must be worn at all times.
Physical Job Requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is continuously required to stand and walk for extended periods of time, to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to bend, twist, and turn. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
Re:Build Cutting Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.